Warranty / Care
In order to prolong the life of your new mattress and be completely satisfied with your investment, please remember the following:
- 30 Day Sleep Guarantee is given for most of our products. A receipt of purchase and purchase of waterproof mattress pad must be shown to take advantage of this offer. See salesperson for details.
- Body impressions in a new mattress are normal and indicate the upholstery layers are conforming to your body’s contours. This is not a structural defect, but a normal occurrence in today’s luxury-filled premium bedding. Body impressions become more common and more noticeable with the larger mattresses.
- The Proper Care for these types of mattresses is to either turn your mattress from end to end or flip it over if it is 2-sided once every six months. This care should be performed every six months to extend the lifetime of the mattress.
- Your Investment in a new mattress is important to your health and comfort. It is very important that you care for your mattress properly in order to obtain maximum value. Spring mattresses must not be bent for any reason. Extra care should be taken, especially with the larger mattresses, during handling or delivery so that it does not bend. Permanent, irreparable damage can be inflicted to the spring mattress by improper handling or other abuse. Take care of your investment for maximum satisfaction.
- This Limited Warranty protects the original purchaser from manufacturing defects during the coverage period. Consumer damage and comfort are not covered under the warranty.