Warranty / Care
In order to prolong the life of your new mattress and be totally satisfied with your investment, please remember the following:
- Body Impressions in a new mattress are normal and indicate the upholstery layers are conforming to your body’s contours. This is not a structural defect, but a normal occurrence in today’s luxury-filled premium bedding.
- Body impressions become more common and more noticeable with the larger sizes of queen and king mattresses.
- The Proper Care for these types of mattresses is to turn your mattress over and end to end more frequently and regularly, especially within the first 5 years. This care should be performed every 2 weeks for the first 3 months and every 2 months thereafter.
- Pillow Top Mattresses require a stepped-up schedule, due to increased layers of upholstery. If your particular mattress shows significant signs of body impressions in between the above-scheduled rotations, feel free to change the schedule to accommodate your bod or sleeping style.
- Your new mattress is an important investment in your health and conform. It is very important that you care for your mattress properly in order to obtain maximum value. Spring-filled mattresses must not be bent for any reason. Care should be taken, especially with super-size mattresses, during handling or delivery that your mattress does not bend.
- Permanent, irreparable damage can be inflicted by improper handling or other abuse. Take care of your investment for maximum satisfaction.
- 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee is given for most of our products. A receipt of purchase and purchase of waterproof mattress pad must be shown to take advantage of this offer. See salesperson for details.